Trustworthy Heating Contractor in Toronto
Signs of A Broken-down Heating Toronto System
- The furnace is more than 15 years old: If your furnace is over 15 years old, it’s time to start thinking about a replacement. Furnaces typically have a 15-20 years lifespan, so if yours is on the older side, it may not be as efficient as it once was.
- You’re paying more for heating: If your energy bills have been slowly creeping up, it may be a sign that your furnace is no longer working as efficiently as it should. If the cost of heating your home is starting to become prohibitive, it’s time to consider a new furnace.
- The furnace is making strange noises: When the furnace is making strange noises, it’s time for a repair. Strange noises can signify that the furnace is on its way out and that a replacement may be in order.
- The furnace is not heating your home evenly: If the furnace isn’t heating your home evenly, it may need to be cleaned or adjusted. Uneven heating can signify that the furnace is on its way out and needs replacement.
- Your energy bills have increased significantly: If your energy bills have increased considerably, it may be a sign that your furnace is no longer working as efficiently. If the cost of heating your home is starting to become prohibitive, it’s time to consider a new furnace.
- The furnace is not blowing hot air: If the furnace is not blowing hot air, you may need to repair or replace it. It is a sign that something is wrong with your furnace, and you should call a contractor as soon as possible.
Spend Less on Heating Repairs and Replacements
Heating Maintenance & Tune-Up in Toronto
Residential HVAC Repair Services in Toronto
Why Trust Air Conditioning Repair Toronto
- Same-day service: We provide same-day service for all types of repairs. We know that a broken furnace can be a huge inconvenience, so we’ll do everything to get it fixed as quickly as possible.
- Fully licensed and insured: Air Conditioning Repair Toronto is fully licensed and insured. We have years of experience repairing furnaces, and we’re dedicated to providing the best possible service to our customers.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee: We’re so confident in our work that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not happy with the service we’ve provided, we’ll refund your money.
- 24-hour emergency service: We offer 24-hour emergency service for all types of furnace problems. We know that a broken furnace can be a huge inconvenience, so we’ll do everything to get it fixed as quickly as possible.
- No hidden charges: We never charge hidden fees. We believe in providing transparency to our customers, and we never charge for services that aren’t necessary.
- 5% off for Seniors: We offer a 5% discount to seniors to simplify your budget.
- Your home remains clean: We know that doing work in your home can be disruptive. That’s why we always clean up after ourselves and make sure that your home is as clean as we arrived.
Why Choose Us
Reliable AC Service and More in Toronto, Ontario
What we offer
Benefits of choosing Air Conditioning Repair Toronto
12 year limited parts warranty on select products
Latest News and Inspirational
Please take advantage of our blog posts that answer your questions and help you learn about our products and services.